Saturday, May 14, 2011

Life Sometimes Gets in the Way!

My plans for posting new items on my website have taken a slight detour.  I guess you could say that life got in the way, again.  I have been experimenting with so many new interests.  As always, there is a lot happening on the home front and I realized that My To Do List was way too long! 

When finally getting around to checking in on Facebook, I saw a post by Tina of tinadeandesigns.com about some exciting news - she is participating in the swag bags at the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards Gift Lounge through The Artisan Group!  I was so excited for her (I love her eco-friendly tote bags) and wanted to find out more information. 

I am super excited to say, that I applied for membership in The Artisan Group and was accepted to become a part of this talented group.  It has been a warm and welcoming experience and just what I need to get focused.  Oh, and did I mention that my business cards are going to be included in the swag bags at this event??? 

Like I said, sometimes life gets in the way.  This time, it is in a really good way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment